The Company’s business direction and development strategy is led by a highly skilled technical staff whilst as many as 15 technicians are assigned to each new project to ensure that clients’ requirements and the highest standards of work are kept as priority. Ubaldi Costruzioni SPA follows rules and regulations established by its own internal quality control system which is based on the European standards rules and regulations UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and from the environmental management system complying with the require- ments of the standard EN ISO 14001:2004.
The company is SOA certified for the following 12 categories of public work:
- Civil and industrial buildings (OG1 - Class. VIII)
- Roads, highways, bridges, viaducts, railways, subways (OG3 - Class. VIII)
- Water supplies, gas and oil pipelines, irrigation and drainage works (OG6
- Class. V)
- Maritime and dredging works (OG7 - Class. IV-BIS)
- River works, water defence, water systems and reclamation works (OG8 -
- Technological installations (OG11 - Class. IV)
- Special structural equipment (OS11 - Class. III-BIS)
- Road safety barriers (OS12-A – Class.I)
- Special structural works (OS21 – Class. V)
- Drinking water and wastewaster treatment plants (OS22 – Class. II)
- Demolition works (OS23 – Class. III)
Ubaldi Spa also deals with the construction and sale of residential, industrial or commercial buildings, also through company investments.
The Ubaldi Costruzioni Spa joint stock totals - euro 1,500,000.